A wizard craving recognition. A thief in hot water. A crew with everything to prove. An adventure where nothing is as it first seems.
Explore the theft of a ruby, and the tangled mess this single gem can cause across a whole city with your players in this comprehensive Quest. Whether it's your first adventure or your hundredth, you and your party will love what's inside this book.
The focus of every quest is to support the game master in every way. Helpful tips and tricks litter every page to advise new game masters in starting their first adventure, and every scenario is written to be easy to build on.
Experienced game masters will love the diverse and well-rounded resources at their fingertips. Focusing on role-playing over rules, each adventure is written system-neutral, meaning it can slot into popular systems like Dungeons and Dragons.
Inside In The Red:
Bonus: While stocks last, get exclusive Kickstarter backer maps and paper miniatures! (These can be included for wholesale orders)
Full Digital PDFs with the Physical Books!
- 48 pages of entry-level adventure, equivalent to 4 sessions of play or 16 hours of content.
- Tips and tricks to guide you in running your own roleplaying adventures.
- Valuable creative exercises to improve your world-building skills.
- Printable maps and miniatures custom made for this Quest.
- A quick and easy primer to roleplaying games.
- Printed rules of Adventures on a Dime, an easy to run rules-light RPG system, now with free live Character Sheets on Roll20.
- Featuring delightful artwork from UK and EU graduate and entry-level illustrators.
- Exclusive High Quality Maps from the Successful Kickstarter Campaign