LOST FUTURES is a zine about worlds that could have been, should have been, or weren't. Futures that tried to bring themselves into existence but whose spark burned out. Of the lives you might have had if things were different.
volume 1: in search of lost time contains laments for things that are no more, celebrations of moments of change, and suggestions of futures we might divine for ourselves. Poetry, prose, art, personal stories and collages fill the pages of this first issue.
- two ghosts (kieran cutting)
- an excerpt from 'the wholeness' (daniel bristow-bailey)
- slipped (alyssa)
- long overdue detox (ana mijatovic)
- parasite (christian kitson)
- the afterlife of blooms (kieran cutting)
- leaving eden (christian kitson)
- another day (duunya)
- never-lover (kieran cutting)
- society if (julia slupska)
- how might we/permission to think differently (jon rainford)
- new worlds (kieran cutting)
- green light (christian kitson)
An A5, full-colour zine across 36 pages. Printed by Footprint Workers Co-op.